Old Time Candy logo
Old Time Candy logo

All articles

Sales TaxUpdated 9 months ago

Do I have to pay any sales tax?

In certain states, the collection of sales taxes is required. Sales tax is collected, based on the laws of the state in which you live. Applicable sales taxes will appear in the shopping cart during checkout.

How do I order tax exempt?

If your company is tax exempt, we will need a copy of your state or government issued form. Each state calls this form something different; tax exempt form, resale tax exemption form, sales exemption form, etc. Please set up your account and then email or fax your form to us. You can attach and send it by email to [email protected] or fax it to us at 775-908-1995. Once we mark the account as tax exempt we'll let you know and you'll have to be signed into your account for us to honor the tax exemption. This is an automated feature. 

Was this article helpful?
Powered by